BARBAZA MULTI-PURPOSE COOPERATIVE
|September 2019||Posting of Vacant Positions|
|October – November 2019||District Assemblies (election of district representatives)|
|December 31, 2019||Lists of Segmented Members must be finished.|
|January 15, 2020||Updating of Voter’s lists.
Segmented members must be checked and verified.
|January 28-31, 2020||Pairing who are entitled to run for any elective position.
|February 1-10, 2020||Sending letters to members qualified to run. (given the qualifications and knowing the disqualifications)|
|February 1, 2020||Start of Filing of Candidacy|
|At least 20 days before the RA||Deadline of filing of COC|
|A day after deadline||Screening of candidates|
|10 days prior to Election Day||Sending letters/notifications to candidates (qualified or disqualified)|
|March 2020||Election Day|
- Must be an official voting delegate of the district being represented.
- With good moral character and willing to serve the cooperative.
- Must be a Diamond or Gold member if running for Board of Directors position, and at least Silver member if running for Elective Committees.
- Not an elective official in any local or national position.
- Must not hold similar position in other organizations having the same business or interest.
- Board of Director for the Youth must be single and at least 18-30 years old on the date of election. If nobody qualifies for the position, the BOD shall designate one of the elected Directors to chair the post until a qualified successor will be elected/ meet the qualification
- Candidates running for Audit Committee member must be a graduate of BS Accountancy / BS Commerce or any related courses and/or with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Not elected as voting delegate by the members of the District he/she belongs
- Being a full time employee of the Barbaza MPC
- Having been associated with any past anomalies in cooperative
- Facing as a defendant in an administrative proceeding or civil suit involving financial and/or property accountability
- Having been disqualified pursuant to the disqualifications prescribed by the Cooperative Development Authority (CDA)